Who We Are
Our website address is: https://eyelens.sg
Eye-Lens Private limited (hereafter referred to as “Our Company”) will collect customer information for the purposes of delivery (name/address) and being able to contact the customer should the need arise (email and phone number). We will need to disclose this information to our shipping partners for delivery, but will limit the information to that required for delivery and contacting the customer. We do not collect any credit card information and that data is not retained by Our Company.
Our Company will use Personal Information for the following purposes
- We will use contact information such as customer’s name, address, telephone number, etc. to ship products and payments
In addition, we may use payment information such as credit card number, bank account, etc. specified in connection with the request for payment, but this information is not retained by Our Company
In order to confirm the contents of your order and delivery method, contact information such as customer’s name, address, e-mail address, kind and quantity of the item ordered, will be used.
In order to guide customers and campaigns and products and services, we will use contact information such as customer history, customer’s name, address, e-mail address etc.
In order to improve our service, we will use your opinions, questionnaire results, usage history, etc.
We will use contact information such as customer’s name, address, e-mail address, etc. in order to respond to customer’s requests and inquiries.
- We use the following system/guidelines to manage personal information
- We use our systems in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law of Singapore to ensure that we properly handle personal information.
- Personal information shall be limited to those employees who need access to the information for their work processing orders and planning future marketing efforts.
- Only those people required for business purposes to access personal information shall be allowed access. Access is restricted by accounts and passwords to ensure integrity.
- Disclose/Use of Personal Information
We will not disclose personal information without consent from the custmer except in the following cases;
- When a request is made from a court or a public agency such as the police or court
- When there are special provisions in laws and ordinances that require disclosure
- If there is a danger of damaging the life, body, property of customers and/or third parties
We will do our best to provide our customers the best experience while protecting their Personal Information.